Friday, December 29, 2017

CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #28

Hello crafty friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! Have a safe, blessed and happy 2018!

Welcome to this weeks Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge! I'm so glad you decided to join me in this week's challenge, but first, let's announce the winner of Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #26.

I used random.org to pick a winner:

            Bonnie from
           craftiblog.wordpress.com

Congratulations Bonnie! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamp set right out to you! Thanks so much for joining me for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge!  

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #28
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, January 11, 2018 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! I do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times.

The Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Hope you all have fun with this Anything Goes challenge! Good luck everyone...I can't wait to see what you create!



CARDZ TV STAMPS "FOR THE BIRDS" & "HAPPY DAYS"


CARDZ TV STAMPS "CRITTER CAPTIONS" & "HUGS & KISSES"

CARDZ TV STAMPS "GOING BUGGY"



9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Mary!! What Super Adorable Cards!! Two of my favs!!! Your cards are always so sweet, adorable and full of Craftabulous love!! Thanks for all you do and the way you do it!! Filling my/our lives with Tremendously Terrific Tips, Tricks & Techniques as you spread the Funtabulous Inspirations of Craftabulosity in abundance. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Dance to the winner - I really like that squirrel card - the others are lovely as well - thank you for a new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Bonnie for winning Challenge # 27.
    Enjoy the new stamp set..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! I especially like the sweet owl!Congrats to Bonnie~
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Bonnie and thank you for another challenge. I just LOVE the one with the squirrels...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness....that adorable dotty owl is the cutest thing ever!!! Love the googly eyes on the little fella!
    Thank you for another super-fun challenge.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner! Great trio you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!