Friday, November 10, 2017

CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #21

Hello paper crafters! Welcome to this weeks Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge! 
I'm so glad you decided to join me in this week's challenge, but first, let's announce the winner of Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #19.

I used random.org to pick a winner:

          Treva from
   scrappint.blogspot.com

Congratulations Treva! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamp set right out to you! Thanks so much for joining me for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge!  

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #21
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, November 23, 2017 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! I do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times.

The Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Hope you all have fun with this Anything Goes challenge! Good luck everyone...I can't wait to see what you create!





CARDZ TV STAMPS "CHRISTMAS JOY"

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! LIke the crisp white of your card Mary. You can enter your card into Simon Wed Snow White challenge. Like the cripmed texture look of the cabin w/ snow. Like the embossing of 3rd card with the wonderful compliment of colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...Mary, your cards are just stunning!! I adore that white on white with the sparkling gems. GORGEOUS!!
    Thank you for another fun challenge!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Dance to the winner! Yeah Thanks for the lovely displace of creations and for another challenge - have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Mary! Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a new challenge, Mary! Love the cards you made - they are all beautiful! The white-on-white is stunning! I am happy to share my gingerbread card with your challenge - I used my new Cardz TV stamps - thank you, Mary! I love my new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Mary Your cards are 3 of my favorite cards!! I do remember them as I have recreated them a few times over the years. I always love your cards as you totally create cards that so adorable, cute, home and bring in the Yule and Old Fashioned Christmas which I love. Thanks for all you do and the way you do and I am just loving your Christmas Card series. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Treva...enjoy your new stamp set.
    Beautiful cards...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards!!! I love the texture on the cards and fabulous designs! Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again, Mary! For my entry #12 I used my new Cardz TV Gingerbread Christmas stamps again - I love them so much! This time I made a shaker card! Thank you so much, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your white on white design is just gorgeous and so elegant looking! Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winner! Wonderful DT inspiration!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!