Thursday, October 12, 2017

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH NEW CTMH CRICUT CARTRIDGE "YOU ARE HERE"

Hi guys! Today I've made a masculine birthday card with the NEW CTMH You Are Here Cricut cartridge, the Wild Card cartridge, and the Cardz TV Stamp set "Good Times". Thanks for watching!



You can order the awesome CTMH Cricut "You Are Here" Bundle from Linda Caler, CTMH consultant, by clicking HERE and be sure to visit Linda's blog Here!

To order Cardz TV Stamps "Good Times" click here!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,



Mary





2 comments:

  1. Adorable masculine card! The plaid paper is awesome and I love all the cuts you used out of that cartridge. Looks like a cart I need to get on my wish list. Super cute design!! Love how you did the inside to..great improvising!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card! Masculine ones are so hard...I'm hoping the car in the billionaire cartridge works! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!