Sunday, December 25, 2016

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARD 12

Merry Christmas! Today I've made 2 cards for card Twelve for the 12 Days of Christmas card series for 2016. I used Cricut Snow Friends, Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch Three, and Cardz TV Stamps "Snow Day". Thanks for watching!


Sketch #3


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Snow Day" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Every day, 7 days a week, they'll show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary

10 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!! Love the little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, you finished the card series, Mary! Than you for all the time you invested and for sharing your creativity!
    Happy New Year!
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are adorable Mary! I do love the papers you chose and the printed paper. I recognized it right away! Can't wait to see more sketches come our way in 2017!!! Have a Happy New Year Mary! Hug, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary,

    Love these little snow men cards very quick and easy to put together. Thanks for sharing.

    Luria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards, I've really enjoyed your sketches! Thanks for the video! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Christmas wishes, that was a pretty send. I love the lay out and this snowman card. But then Snowmen are favorites of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mary I love both cards but I'm partial to that green/blue one! Curious - did you paper piece or did you flatten the image and print? I've never done the 12 Days of Christmas - should I start now?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both! Isn't it amazing how the pattern & color can change a card's look? You do such good work. Thank you for all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card for the last in your series, I really like the colors and the snowmen are one of my favorites, thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!