Sunday, July 31, 2016

WINNER! ~ CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE #2

Hi crafty friends! I've loved seeing all the great shaped and fun fold Christmas cards in the Christmas in July Challenge #2! You created some absolutely wonderful cards! Thanks to everyone who joined in the challenge.


The Christmas in July Challenge #2 winner, picked by random.org is

BONNIE

craftiblog.wordpress.com

Congratulations Bonnie! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV stamp sets right out to you! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!

Thanks again everyone for joining me in this challenge! I'll see you again soon with another card and video!

Hugs & Blessings,


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bonnie!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Dance for Bonnie - way to go enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Bonnie! Enjoy your stamps. Have a Bee-utiful evng from Central TX!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Bonnie!!!!!! I loved all the entries, great work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!