Friday, August 22, 2014

WINNER CARDZ TV 3-D CHALLENGE #6

Hi guys! It's Friday and time to announce the winner of the Cardz TV 3-D Designers Challenge #6 "Back to School"! First, I want to thank my awesome, super creative 3-D Designers for all the amazing creations, and inspiration they've provided for us this summer! They've all worked hard, and done such an outstanding job, so we're taking a short break...but they'll be back in the Fall, along with the Cardz TV Card Designers, to inspire you again! 

Now, for the winner of Cardz TV 3-D Designers 
Challenge #6! 
     
I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

 Barbara from littlespotofsanity.blogspot.com

Congratulations Barbara! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your set of Cardz TV Stamps in the mail! Thank you for joining us! 

Have an amazing Friday, everyone! 

Big Hugs,

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!