Wednesday, February 13, 2013

EXCITING NEWS AT CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE!!

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news for you! 
Cricut Cardz Challenge is now
CRAFTY CARDZ CHALLENGE!
That means if you like to create cards using a
Big Shot
Cuttlebug
Cricut
Cameo
SVG files
MTC
SCAL
Stamps
Digital Stamps
Stickers, etc.
Use what ever you'd like to create a card following the challenge guidelines! The possibilities are too many for me to list them all!
You can NOW participate in our CARD challenges!! Come and join us for challenge #125, but first let's see who won our last challenge!
The winner of Cricut Cardz Challenge #124 is
Becky F. from beckyscraftplace.blogspot.com
Congratulations Becky! Just send your address to Mary at cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for joining us!
Here's challenge #125 that starts today:

Crafty Cardz Challenge #125 "Critter Cuties"
Make a Valentine card with a critter 

Post your name and a link to your card below by noon EST, Tuesday, February 26th . We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a set of Cardz TV Stamps! We can't wait to see your cards for this challenge!

Our fantastic CRAFTY CARDZ CHALLENGE Design Team has given us some awesome inspiration for this challenge! Be sure to go by their blogs to get the recipe for their wonderful cards, become a  follower, and leave them some comment love!

...




18 comments:

  1. That is fabulous news. Can't wait to start crafting and sharing with you. FYI, I have been following you for a few years and always come away amazed at your creations when I stop by. Hope you and hubby have an absolute fabulous Valentine's Day!!
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~~Sandra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Beccky enjoy your prize of awesome Cardz TV stamps!!

    The DT sure has made some darling cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,so many options! I have been playing around drawing, coloring and cutting out (by hand) my own designs on some cards. I hope that is acceptable too.
    Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new stamps, Becky ... a BIG congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary, Can you tell me if you have some directions on how to link up to the challenge? I just made my V cards last night and thought I'd participate, but I've never done it before.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...These are TOO CUTE!!

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not see the Tim Holtz Vagabond listed.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,
      There are way too many tools to use in card making for me to list them all, lol! That's why I added etc after stickers. Of course, the Vagabond is included, and if you have one, you're a lucky lady! It's awesome!
      Hugs,
      Mary

      Delete
    2. Thank you for response. My hubby gave me the Tim Holtz Vagabond for my birthday last yr. I'm indeed a lucky one to have such a wonderful hubby. Just finished making some Kids 3" Valentine cards for your other challenge & may be able to enter my creations in both since there are cute critters on 2 out of the 3 cards.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  8. Great challenge and very lovely projects from the DT members!
    They are so cute!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great news! I can't wait to see every body's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge Mary
    Great DT inspiration
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS I like the name of the challenge and the all inclusiveness --yeah you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice to see other dies included
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the excting News!!!Fun Challenge!!Can't wait to play!!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge, thanks for all you do. I visit your site a lot for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog Mary, its so inspiring, the DT have created from great things (as usual), lovely challenge, good luck everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!