Monday, September 17, 2012

"Ladybug Hugs" SIWS Challenge #84

Hi guys! It's the third Monday of the month, and you know what that means...it's time for Paper Playtime's Say it with Sentiments Challenge! 

SIWS Challenge #84 Create a project using punches and add a sentiment.

Here's what I created for this fun challenge! 
Thanks for watching!



Our sponsor for this challenge is
They're giving away a $15 gift certificate to the random.org challenge winner, so be sure to head on over to Paper Playtime for all the details!

And while you're there, be sure to check out the awesome creations my DT sisters have created to inspire you. Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

...

14 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable, Mary. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color combo super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a darling card and what a creative genius you are my dear!! I love how it all came together I heart ladybugs anywho so especially love your subject choice. I remember the days before Cricut as I started scrapbooking in 2004. Thanks again for a fun video and an awesome start to my Monday and my week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GoSH!!!! When I seen the challenge using punches I never even imagined they could be used this way!!! Brilliant Mary and I love this card! Can't wait to participate !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Mary!! I love, love how you used the punches!! The ladybug is so creative and fabulous!! What a fun card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mary! This is so so pretty!!! I so love your ladybug! This will be perfect for the granddaughters to make the next time they come to play!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute...love your ladybug...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love punch art. Your ladybug is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Mary for this challenge!! Love it! I am hoping to have some crafting time this weekend!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great challenge. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card Mary! I love that ladybug!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!